Fest Team Venue Rules
1. Allowed items at the venue
The main logic to follow when bringing items to the festival area is whether it is existential to take something with you. For your convenience, here’s a list of most allowed items:
- Repellent against insects – must not be in a pack under pressure;
- A lighter;
- Cigarettes/iQOS/other e-cigarettes
- A plastic bottle of water with volume <= 0.5l.
- Personal medications (e.g. asthma spray, pills, etc.);
- Contact lens solution;
- Insulin syringe (max. 1);
2. Prohibited items
Keep in mind that if you have any of these items at the festival, the security guards could take them away from you. Note that the organizers do not take any responsibility for these items and their storage. To avoid such situations, do not bring with you the following:
- Substances forbidden by the current laws in Bulgaria and The EU (drugs, etc.);
- Cold weapons, guns, means of self-defense (such as knives, hot sprays, etc.);
- Flammable items, incl. aerosols;
- Markers, sprays;
- Bags and sacks larger than 35x25x12 cm. or 10l volume
- Containers made of glass or plastic, any bottles different than a 0.5l plastic bottle of water, metal cups, etc.;
- Plush toys;
- Remote control toys such as cars, airplanes, helicopters, etc.
- Food and alcohol;
- Balloons, balls, flammable spheres, frisbees or any other flying disks;
- Umbrellas, sticks, selfie sticks;
- Objects with big volume, such as chairs, boxes, blankets, tents, etc.;
- Bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or any other vehicles;
- Pets, except for guide dogs;
- Lasers, laser pens or other similar items;
- Water pistols, spraying bottles;
- Music instruments;
- Drones or any flying objects;
- Professional cameras or other photo/video equipment (w/ removable lenses);
- Fireworks, sparklers or any flammable items;
- Belt chains, belts and studded belts (conical studs);
- Flyers or any commercial materials not approved by the Organizer.
The items listed will be immediately taken away from you from the guards if their presence is established. Keep in mind that some jewelry or merch such as spikes or chains can be considered dangerous and taken away.
3. Venue admission
You can enter the venue area only once. Note that you can enter at any time.
When entering the festival area for the first time, you may be required to provide an ID in addition to your ticket.
4. Photos and videos
You can take only your smartphone or a camera with a non-replacable lenses to take photos or videos. Professional cameras are not allowed. Go Pros are also not allowed.
5. Food and drinks
It is forbidden to bring food and drinks of any kind into the Festival area. There you will have access to food and beverage bars. It is allowed to bring water in packages up to 500ml per person. In case of extremely high temperatures it is possible to increase this amount to 750ml.
1. Is there any medical staff available on site?
There will be several medical teams onsite – make sure you are well informed about their location before you enter.
2. Is admission for people with disabilities assured?
We are doing our best to ensure equal access to the Festival for anyone. If you have any questions, recommendations or notes, text us on Facebook or at info (at) festteam.bg
3. I have another question or a recommendation.
E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on our official Facebook page – we’re doing our best to reply asap.